SQL or Structured Query Language is a collection of objects that allow you to store and manipulate data.It is also a RDBMS ( Relational Database Management System) as we can set relations between different objects to materialize the real life database management.
Click on the below links to view the details.
- SQL Server History
- Download Full SQL Server Developer 2014 for free
- Integrity Constraint in SQL
- Primary key
- Unique Key
- Foreign key
- Cascading referential integrity constraint
- Default constraint
- Default keyword
- NOT NULL constraint
- NULL Keyword
- Check constraint
- Rule constraint / User Defined constraint
- Types of Statement in SQL
- SQL Statement Execution Order / Logical Query Processing Phase
- Exception Handling in SQL
- Stored Procedure in SQL
- Types of Stored Procedure in SQL
- Parameter Sniffing in SQL
Please share your valuable comments in the post.